National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India providing laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests/ calibrations in accordance with IEC and ISO 17025 standard.
Chennai Mettex Lab is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL) according to ISO 17025. NABL Scope of Accredition & BIS RECOGNISED testing laboratory. We use certified reference standard (CRM) like MBH Standards, Nist traceable standards, for the analysis reference.Calibration Schedule :
Chennai mettex undertakes material testing on duly calibrated machines as per the ISO 17025 requirements in our laboratory.We offer a wide range of testing in the fields of,
- Mechanical & Biological, Chemical analysis of metals.
- Hardness, Impact, Metallographic, Metal analysis.
- Water, Waste water, Sewage & Effluent Water analysis.
- Chemical & Microbiology tests of Water & Food.
- Heavy metal analysis.
- Pesticide Residual Analysis in Agri & Marine Products.
- Ambient Air quality, Stack emission.
- Noise level measurement.
- Solid waste.
- Rubber & Oil testing.